Friday, July 30, 2010

London Baby!

Oh I'm so excited!!! I'm headed for London in the next week and I can't wait. Love London is worth lots oh hearts. Yeah so I missed out the most part of summer, a pity. But I'm ready to be rocked by some Fab Fashion as only London knows how, cool markets and lots of interesting places and people. Not to mention the array of food and local little hang outs. Oh and the Thames festival will be on the 11th &12 September which is one of my favourites it runs along the bank of the Thames on the South Bank www.thamesfestival.org/festival/ for more information.
Pictures are all taken along the Thames on different times and days, the walk from London Bridge to Waterloo along the Southbank is one of my favourites.


1 comment:

  1. oh dolly,
    these are some rather fancy snapshots!
    i enjoy gazing lovingly upon them!
    thanks for sharing!
    your blog is splendid! x x

    ReplyDelete